After extra health and safety measures we are pleased to announce we are now fulfilling orders! To keep our team as safe as possible we will only be shipping orders once a week. In most cases orders received will be despatched within 5 working days but please allow for delays while we take extra precautions. Because of logistics we are still unable to ship international orders at this time.
It is with a heavy heart that we have had to suspend order fulfilment until further notice due to the closure of our warehouse. This is for the safety of our staff and the community. We are sorry for any inconvenience. For now, orders can still be placed but will not be despatched until the above date.
Any returns from orders placed including and after 24th February are exempt from our current returns policy and we ask them to keep hold of any potential returns as we won’t be able to process them until our warehouse reopens.
For any other questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team by firstname.lastname@example.org
UK - Excluding Channel Islands
- Goods sold in the UK include Vat at the current rate of 20%.
- Orders are delivered free of charge.
- Goods will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Europe & Channel Islands
- Goods sold within the European Union include Vat at the current rate of 20%.
- The charge for delivery will be £6.95.
- Goods are delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Rest of the World
- The goods sold are not subject to Vat.
- The charge for delivery will £13.95.
- Goods will be delivered within 3 to 7 working days.